Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PEACOCK Make Up

Hi All,

Well this is my first time make up using inspiration from nature such as animals, flowers, landscape, etc.

Never learn before how to make this so hopefully you can help me, teach me and give opinions about it so I can improve. So happy for your support.

I decided this time is based on PEACOCK

Peacocks are large, colorful pheasants (typically blue and green) known for their iridescent tails. These tail feathers, or coverts, spread out in a distinctive train that is more than 60 percent of the bird’s total body length and boast colorful "eye" markings of blue, gold, red, and other hues.
Photo: Indian blue peacock


I used SLEEK U-MATTE V1 BRIGHTS Palette for this looks
"http://gilamakeup.blogspot.com/2014/01/sleek-ultra-matte-v1-brights-palette.html"


Red O - The color that I used to make this look

Close Up

Peacock Looks


Mistakes that I realise I made :
1. Need to use white eyeshadow as a base so the color will pop out
2. Need to use shimmer shadows to make it real like peacock because peacock have shinny and shimmery feathers
3. Brows to thick.. hahahha..
4. Take photo using flash helps to make color pop out


Well this is it, look forward for your opinions and if you want to see how to make this look I will upload for you next month and hopefully will be much better than this one.

Thank you
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment