Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Profile

Hi All,

Want to share a little informations about me..

My Name is Sylvia Wiyogo
Im Indonesian
25 years old
lives in Tangerang BSD, Indonesia

My passion for make up begin late last year. At first I'm planning to study short make up course for myself but then my families suggest that I should take diploma degree of make up and pursuit to become a make up artist. After that I keep on thinking whether I really am want and suitable to become a make up artist. Then I decided that I want to do it. Since that I keep learning day by day and step by step of make up. Collecting bit by bit palettes and cosmetics from different brands.

And now I LOVE MAKE UP so much

As for diploma course will be starting this March 2014 at PUSPITA MARTHA Beauty School.
"I will update with you all informations about Puspita Martha and what I will be learning each week"

Thats all a brief information about me, wish me luck and hope for your supports.

Thank you
^.^

Please check my other blog
http://gilamakeup.blogspot.com/
- Sharing information about make up

No comments:

Post a Comment