Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FACE CHARTS - First Try

Hi All,

This is my first time trying to make Face Charts using MAC Face Charts.
First of all as I said this is my first time so I have no idea how and if this is the correct way. So happy if you can help me, teach me and share what you think of it.

Im using 2 different palettes
1. Sleek U-Matte V2 Dark - eyeshadows and skin color
"http://gilamakeup.blogspot.com/2014/01/sleek-ultra-matte-v2-darks-palette.html"
2. Victoria Secret Runway Beauty - blush, bronzer, lips and brows
"http://gilamakeup.blogspot.com/2014/01/vs-runway-beauty-make-up-kit.html"



Inspiration : Night & Witch
Basicly at first this face charts is based on all the dark colors from SLEEK V2 Palette. All of the color is dark so my first thought related to night sky then a witch. So sum it up : evil witch i guess. =)
The color that i used : orbit, fern, highness, ink, paper bag, noir and pillow talk - SLEEK V2 and as for the brow i used brown, contour sand, blush baby pink and pink, lips use dark purple abit of blue and pink.

Inspiration : Night Out
This face charts still based on SLEEK V2 Palette. I want to make it for night out with friends and family or going to the party. Inspiration based on smokey eyes but with mixed of dark colors. The color that i used : orbit, thunder, marple and noir - SLEEK V2 and as for the brow i used brown, blush pink, as for lips i use pink with abit of purple.
*Note : For the left cheeck is messy because i use black eyeshadow for the hair and its making a mess =( forgive me for that

I will try the real make up based on this face chart and update it soon.


Well look forward to hear your comment

Thank you
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment